What can I do about my partner's bed wetting? Do they make any nice looking adult pull-ups

Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology

In brief: No they don't

Adult "depends" are pretty ugly.
Has your partner seen a urologist? Cause for the bedwetting needs to be identified & should be treated. Partner might benefit from medication such as desmopressin (ddavp) pills (up to 3 x 0.2mg) before bed to reduce volume urine produced at night, or long-acting anticholinergics, like Oxybutynin er, Detrol la or vesicare, (solifenacin) to increase functional bladder capacity.

In brief: No they don't

Adult "depends" are pretty ugly.
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. Michael Sinclair

In brief: Depends why

First you have to find the cause.
If there is an infection or a hyperactive bladder, treatment may help. Your partner needs to be evaluated by a doctor. If no cause is found, you could investigate the use of DDAVP (desmopressin) nose spray. It works pretty well in children.

In brief: Depends why

First you have to find the cause.
Dr. Michael Sinclair
Dr. Michael Sinclair