My problem is it maybe micro penis? Should I get myself checked?

Yes. I am not sure as to what problem you are referring, however, if you are concerned that you may have a micro penis, then you should get evaluated. If you are having a problem with your penis, regardless of whether it may be a micro penis or not, you should be evaluated for causes to your problem and possible treatments. Generallym though, micro penis is diagnosed before age 41.