Have anxiety; took valium. How long it take to pass urine test and get out of system?

Dr. Vivek Prasad
In brief: 1-6 wks
Hard to answer without specifics re: age, sex, level of use (heavy?), weight, and method of testing (urine, saliva, hair, blood, nail?).
Fill me in.

In brief: 1-6 wks
Fill me in.
Dr. Vivek Prasad
Dr. Vivek Prasad
Dr. Simon Kimm
Urology
In brief: 7-40 days, will vary
How long it takes before you pass depends on 3 things: 1) your genetics: the efficiency of your cyp liver enzymes governs benzodiazepine elimination.
Slow metabolizers can have the drug in their system for 50 days, depending on the initial dose. 2) the type of assay used 3) the sensitivity cutoff for the test. The department of defense, for instance, has lower cutoff values to test positive.

In brief: 7-40 days, will vary
Dr. Simon Kimm
Dr. Simon Kimm