How do somebody get treated for schizoid personality disorder? What medications?

Read NIH fact sheet. Nih fact sheet: http://www.Ncbi.Nlm.Nih.Gov/pubmedhealth/pmh0001918/ this is a personality disorder with several specific criteria that need time (several visits) to be clarified with your treating psychiatrist. You can ask your primary doctor for a referral.
Therapy not meds. Schizoids don't believe they suffer from anything, and rarely show up in our consulting rooms because of it. Occasionally they will seek therapy because they are told by a parent, typically, that they need treatment, which is confusing to them for they are perfectly happy to be by themselves the overwhelming majority if the time. In such cases the therapy is more about the person who sent them.