If you have had your gall bladder removed, can you tell me what happens after the surgery?

See below. Usually no symptoms or problems. Most all people can return to eating a normal diet, the bile still passes from the liver through the bile duct into the intestine for digestion. About 1 in 400 get diarrhea after this surgery, and is usually temporary.
Very few problems. Short term (2 weeks): pain from recovery from surgery. Long-term (more than 2 weeks): 1 in 10 people will notice if they eat fatty foods (especially restaurant foods --usually >50% fat), they will need to urgently moved their bowels with loose stool within 20 minutes. Not everyone experiences this, and those that do often find that it improves as the body adapts to the lack of the gallbladder.