I would like to know if anyone has had good experiences with those varicose vein procedures?

I have been treating varicose veins with laser ablation, phlebectomy, and injection sclerotherapy for over 10 years.
The overwhelming majority of patients experience great to complete symptom relief after completing the plan of therapy. Complications are rare, and usually minor.

Dr. Robert WorthingtonKirsch
Dr. Robert WorthingtonKirsch
Dr. Mark Nielsen
Phlebology
In brief: Good results likely
I would recommend seeing a vein specialist/phlebologist who can speak with you, examine your legs, likely perform an ultrasound of the veins of your legs, and develop a treatment plan to treat your varicose veins.
When performed by an experienced physician, laser or radiofrequency ablation procedures, phlebectomy, and sclerotherapy are well-tolerated and safe with good results achievable.

In brief: Good results likely
Dr. Mark Nielsen
Dr. Mark Nielsen
Dr. Joel Gotvald
Surgery - Vascular
In brief: Good Results Typical
I have been performing varicose vein treatments for over 15 years & good results are to be expected in the majority.
Technology has improved drastically over the years so that most vein therapies are now done in the MDs office & involve minimal pain & recovery & often no incisions. My patients report exeptional results & are very happy with the resolution of sypmtoms & improved leg appearance.

In brief: Good Results Typical
Dr. Joel Gotvald
Dr. Joel Gotvald
Dr. Ted King
Phlebology
In brief: Many
There are literally hundreds of thousands of people who are successfully treated for varicose veins every year in the United States alone.
I, myself, have had my own varicose veins treated and would have to say that i had a very good experience.

In brief: Many
Dr. Ted King
Dr. Ted King
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology