My 'friend' has a skin infection at the base of his penis on the underside. Any OTC treatments for this?

Time to see a doc... Infections around the genitals can be bacterial (something like folliculitis) or viral (like herpes). Both are treatable with the right medication - and both respond better to meds the sooner you start on the medication - but the only way to know is to see a doctor. Have your 'friend' see them soon! best of luck!

Related Questions