If seroquel or Abilify (aripiprazole) causes me an enlarged thyroid, will my doctor put me on another drug?

Up to you Doctor. It is unusual for those medications to cause thyroid problems. There is some thought that it may be a temporary problem eventually going back to normal. However, the option of treating the under active thyroid with thyroid hormone replacement may be a consideration for the physician if the seroquel and Abilify (aripiprazole) are the best options for the patient's underlying problem.