What are some legal hallucinogens that people can buy?

Dr. Devon Webster
Internal Medicine - Oncology

In brief: Don't!

I'm sure this will sound like an annoying doctor telling you not to do something.
.. But i want you to watch this video. www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh_nziufc4o. Hallucinogens can really mess up your brain, forever. Don't try them, even once. It's not worth it, and it's not fun.

In brief: Don't!

Dr. Devon Webster
Dr. Devon Webster
Dr. Alan Ali

In brief: Hallucinogens

If they are sold, then it is illegal, even in places that trade poisinous mushrooms or keyote cactus products, they are not just illegal but also poisonous.

In brief: Hallucinogens

Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Maybe you mean "peyote" cactus? If one is in the Native American Church, those products would be legal for ceremonial use. Otherwise, they aren't.