What colleges should I look to become a pediatric oncologist?

Dr. Joseph Torkildson
Pediatrics - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: It Doesn't Matter!

You're getting ahead of yourself.
You need to get into medical school; there are very few colleges that will keep you from doing that. Accomplishing that is up to you! you then need to get into a pediatric residency. There are few med schools that will keep you from doing that. Accomplishing that is up to you! are you getting the drift? It's not where you go, it's what you do when you get there!

In brief: It Doesn't Matter!

You're getting ahead of yourself.
Dr. Joseph Torkildson
Dr. Joseph Torkildson
Dr. James Ball
Pediatrics - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: Any college

There is a lot of school between college and being a pediatric oncologist.
It is important to stay motivated during college. You must first get into medical school. It is ok to have a particular school in mind, but don't let anything disappoint you. You can become an peds oncologist regardless of your college. I went to millsaps college....Ever heard of it? Good luck.

In brief: Any college

Dr. James Ball
Dr. James Ball
Dr. Craig MacArthur
Pediatrics - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: Reputable college

Pediatric oncologists come from a variety of college backgrounds.
Some attend large state universities. Others attend small liberal arts colleges. The key is individual performance in college.

In brief: Reputable college

Dr. Craig MacArthur
Dr. Craig MacArthur
Dr. Cindy Juster