How do I get rid of dry acne scars from my acne medication?

Dr. Anil Shah
Facial Plastic Surgery

In brief: Combination therapy

A variety of approaches are necessary to improve not remove acne scars.
Specific therapy is dependent on the type of scars and skin type. Potential therapies include subcision, cross tca, medical roll cit, dermabrasion, laser and other treatments, including prp.

In brief: Combination therapy

Dr. Robert Alexander
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Varies

If your scarring is flat and only has a surface change, use of a variety of treatments may help (laser, chemical, mechanical dermabrasion to resurface, etc).
If depressed (tissue loss), may need removal and suture repair to minimize the appearance. Too many vaiables to answer this question without a photo and more history. Good home care using mild abrasive cloths often help remove the old skin.

In brief: Varies

Dr. Vicken Poochikian