How do u get rid of dental pain caused by invisalign braces? What's a good medicine?

Advil! I find that non steroidal anti inflamatories like advil (ibuprofen) are the best medicine.
Options... . I agree with the other doctors... Aleve, (naproxen) advil, Motrin are all good answers. If you are wanting to stay away nsaids, then you may want to consider arnica. (whole foods or health stores) also it is a concern that you are experiencing so much pain. Normally, the discomfort when we change out invisalign trays is mostly pressure and dissipates quickly, please see your dentist.
Advil (ibuprofen) I agree with the other doctors. If you are having continued pain, you should see your dentist about whether the aligners are fitting correctly. Most often, pain from aligners is limited to the first 1-2 days.
I agree. All my colleagues are correct in their information. One way to stop the pain is to not wear the invisalign tray (many do). Compliance is just one of many factors that make invisalign treatment a poor choice in my arsenal of orthodontic therapies. Good luck!
Agreed. Over-the-counter anti-inflammatories usually work well for this type of pain. Make sure you are assessing the real cause of your pain; it could be something else. See your dentist/orthodontist if it is not improving after 1-2 days.
Ibuprofen. According to research done by dr stephen cooper, 1 Ibuprofen (advil, motrin) is 40% more effective than 2 tylenol (acetaminophen) and 10% more effective than 2 Aspirin for relieving dental pain. Also, keep gums healthy, especially between teeth. Rinse w 1tsp salt in 8oz warm water every 4 hrs. Eat soft high protein diet.
Ibuprofen n tylenol (acetaminophen) These are good moderate pain killers. Ibuprofen is also an anti-inflamatory and will help with teeth tenderness due to orthodontic movimentation. Soft foods also help.
Advil (ibuprofen) Usually, pain meds are not needed when going through invisalign or any orthodontic treatment. However, it is not uncommon to experience headaches due to pressures applied by oral appliances. Just like any headache, advil (ibuprofen) should do a trick. Please check with your dentist if it is actual toothache.
Analgesics. First, call your orthodontic specialist for their advice. Typically, over-the-counter pain analgesics are suggested. Significant pain, however, may indicate that attention is required. Check with your orthodontist right away.
Advil, Tylenol (acetaminophen) Advil or Tylenol (acetaminophen). One may work better than others. Pain usually very transient.