Waht can you tell me about the birth control implant called implanon?

Highly effective. Implanon is a highly effective Progesterone only birth control. A match-stick like insert is placed in the arm and is good for 3 years. The most common side effect is abnormal bleeding, sometimes unscheduled or unpredictable bleeding and sometimes no bleeding at all. Other less common se include headache, weight gain, breast tenderness, nausea, or mood swings.
Very effective methd. The birth control implant (Implanon/Nexplanon) is extremely safe because it only releases the progestin, Etonogestrel. There is no estrogen and so the risk of clots is MUCH lower than any combined method. Failure rate is 0.05% in a year, which is almost better than getting your tubes tied. It is effective within a week of insertion and won't be affected by ANY antibiotics (except rifampin).