What are the physical impacts of heart defects?

Varies with type. The impact of the defect depends on the type of defect. Some defects have virtually no physical signs, and your baby or child may look and act perfectly normal and have no restreictions. Other types of heart defects can pose serious restrictions on the child, from bluish or grayish coloring to fatigue, poor feeding, lack of growth or exercise intolerance just to name a few.
Variable. Depends on type & severity...More information needed.
Heart defects. It really depends on the type of defect. It can range from nothing to severe.
Fatigue, cyanosis. Babies who have heart defects may have a bluish hue to their skin and mucous membranes (cyanosis), or they may breathe faster and harder than normal. They may sweat and fatigue easily, being unable to feed normally. If your baby is diagnosed with a heart defect, his doctor should be able to tell you the specific signs to look for that would indicate he is struggling and may need help.