Why does my test show normal level of LDL and triglyceride but elevated level of hdl?

That' a good thing. The standard lipid panel measures levels of blood cholesterol and triglycerides (tg). These lipids are carried in the circulation by various lipoprotein particles. Tg is used to estimate vldl concentration, while the cholesterol carried in LDL and HDL (ldl-c and hdl-c) is used to estimate LDL and HDL particle concentrations. High HDL is commonly associated with lower heart disease risk.
Your doing well. This is good news! elevated HDL is a protective thing. Either you're living a healthy life or you have good genetics.
Be Informed Careful. Ldl is a lipoprotein, protein particle which transports all fats in the water outside cells & is the primary driver of atherosclerosis. Atherosclerosis, after decades of asymptomatic artery enlargement leads to plaque ruptures & clots. Ldl is always in nmol/l, best <700, HDL in µmol/l, best largehdl>10 see NMR particle test. Tests of cholesterol, a fat made in every cell, are cheaper not better.