Any ?Homeopathy medicines ?For oligospermia?

Dr. Amr Azim
Fertility Medicine

In brief: No

At least not that i know of.

In brief: No

At least not that i know of.
Dr. Amr Azim
Dr. Amr Azim
Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Many possibilities

Homeopathic medicines treat the whole person so there are not remedies specific for oligospermia, but a constitutional remedy for a person with oligospermia has a good chance of helping.
Thus, 10 people with oligospermia will likely need 10 different remedies. I advise seeing a homeopath for help. There are also many herbs that may help (like tribulus and rhodiola). Zinc may help too. See comment:.

In brief: Many possibilities

Dr. Randy Baker
Dr. Randy Baker
Dr. Randy Baker
It is important to address the cause when possible. Oligospermia is often related to environmental toxins. It might be wise to be checked for heavy metal toxicity and do a doctor-guided detoxification program. Check for nutrient deficiencies and hormonal imbalances. An MD trained in holistic medicine might be best-qualified to help you-see http://www.abihm.org/search-doctors The Natural Testosterone Plan by Stephen Buhner is a useful resource.