Waht doctors work with the? Prevention of drugs or alcohol?

Various docs. There are many doctors that can help in this area: primary care physicians, internal medicine, obgyn and psychiatrists. There are also mental health professionals such as psychologists. The key is to find someone who has specialized training and experience treatment this population. An experienced provider trained in treating addiction is preferred over a generalist.