After ejaculation I notice I have?A harder time urinating for about 10 minutes?

Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology
In brief: This is normal
Bladder neck closes so that semen is propelled down the urethra rather than backwards into bladder (retrograde ejaculation or re) it is then quite normal for bladder neck, comprised of involuntary muscle, to relax ; open up in oder to allow urination to take place.
Re can be normal after prostatectomy because bladder neck is enlarged especially after trans-urethral resection (turp).

In brief: This is normal
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. Michael Sinclair
In brief: Pretty normal
Some men experience this problem. It may be due to a swollen prostate that gets less swollen after a few minutes.
Most men can not urinate with an erection. Once your erection resolves, you should be able to urinate without difficulty. If not, call your doctor.

In brief: Pretty normal
Dr. Michael Sinclair
Dr. Michael Sinclair
Dr. Keegan Duchicela