What causes?A ?Synovial fluid decrease?

Dr. Tariq Niazi
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Don't fully underst-
and your question.
The Decrease in Synovial fluid production is seen in Osteoarthritis, due to the reduction in the cell's ability to produce it. How and Why it happens, is under research but no good explanation as yet has been found for it? I hope I have answered your question to your satisfaction. Ask again, if not what you wanted to ask. Good Luck.

In brief: Don't fully underst-
and your question.
Dr. Tariq Niazi
Dr. Tariq Niazi
Dr. Thomas Horn
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: They self-lubricate
Synovial fluid is made by the membranes in your joints.
Lack of fluid is often used as an explanation for arthritis but it is not actually what is happening. Over production of fluid is more likely to be problematic than a "lack of lubrication". Painful joints, even if they are not swollen should be evaluated by a physician.

In brief: They self-lubricate
Dr. Thomas Horn
Dr. Thomas Horn