How can I relieve an injured foot, swelling and lots of pain?

Depends on injury. If you are sure you are not seriously injured, rest ice and elevate are the best way to reduce swelling and pain. Ibuprofen or Aleve (naproxen) if you can take them.
Get an x-ray. You will need and x-ray to see if you have a fracture or if it is just a soft tissue injury. If fractured, you will need to be immobilized with a splint, cast, or rigid walking boot depending on the location of the injury. If fractured, it may need to be reduced in the office or possibly in the operating room. Have it evaluated by your physician to get the appropriate treatment.