If I have have athritis in my spine and disc degeneration disease, what can I do to relieve the symptoms of either?

Dr. Will Moorehead
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine

In brief: Exercise & NSAIDs

I wish that we could provide you with a magical cure, but presently you will have to work for your pain relief.
Staying mobile is the key. Staying as active as possible will help. Specially, i would recommend that you see a physical therapist. Also try yoga, but with a knowledgable instructor, starting as a beginner. Also try pilates. The use of otc nsaids should be your 1st choice of medication.

In brief: Exercise & NSAIDs

Dr. Will Moorehead
Dr. Will Moorehead
Dr. Vikram Patel