Will I continue to feel symptoms of my celiac's disease even if I have started a new diet?

Dr. Stevan Cordas
In brief: Celiac diet
For awhile if your new diet is gluten free but within a short time you will be glad you switched.

In brief: Celiac diet
Dr. Stevan Cordas
Dr. Stevan Cordas
In brief: Healing takes time
CD causes patchwork injury to the working surfaces of your gut.
After you start a GF diet it still takes time for existing destructive antibodies to die off so they will be active. You may also have cross reactions to other agents (#40 red food dye, non G food sensitivities) that trigger symptoms. You may also have accidental G exposures that trigger problems.Over days/weeks/months you get better

In brief: Healing takes time
Dr. Vicken Poochikian