How can I increase running stamina shortly?

In brief: Only over time
Stamina is built up over time by getting your muscles to accumulate more glycogen, increase blood vessel size and number, and having the muscles become more effecient.
I know no way to get this to happen quickly, without using illegal steroids. Maybe one of the other physicians can add their insight to my answer for you.

In brief: Only over time
Dr. Robert Breiner
Dr. Robert Breiner
In brief: Training
Increase your distance and speed in increments, not all at once.
I would first go to a running track, if possible, and walk and run laps. Slowly increase the number of laps you run, then the speed over time. Stamina builds very quickly, but you also lose it just as fast if you are not motivated and stick to your goals and program.

In brief: Training
Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dr. Arnon Rubin