Are there alternative treatments to lichen planus in my mouth?

In brief: Maybe
Most people with oral lichen planus don't need yo do anything because there are usually no symptoms.
There is no cure and if it is severe enough for you to have symptoms then you will need either topical or systemic steroids depending on the severity. I am unaware of any alternative treatments for this condition.

In brief: Maybe
Dr. Charles Kattuah
Dr. Charles Kattuah
Dr. Larry Stewart
I would add that you need to be sure it's Lichen Planus and not some other condition. Because LP has so many different presenting clinical pictures, I commonly recommend biopsy to prove what we are dealing with.