How can I find allegra (fexofenadine) within a mix of my pills?

Dr. Martin Ostro
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: They are pink.

The brand Allegra (fexofenadine) comes in 2 doses for adults, 60 mg and 180 mg, both are pink.
The 60 mg is oval and imprinted with "06" and the 180 mg is elliptical and imprinted with "018." generic forms can be other shapes and colors, including white, round tablets. For more help ask your pharmacist.

In brief: They are pink.

Dr. Martin Ostro
Dr. Martin Ostro
Dr. Steven Machtinger

In brief: Pink losenge

The over-the-counter Allegra (fexofenadine) 180 mg tablet is pink and rectangular with rounded ends.
There is the underlined number "018" on one side and a lower-case cursive "e" on the other.

In brief: Pink losenge

Dr. Steven Machtinger
Dr. Steven Machtinger
Dr. Steven Seres