Is it advisable to extract the front teeth of patients with epilepsy/seizures?

No. They still need to function and they still need to maintain confidence they already have a compromised life style, I don't think it has to be compounded. You she never put anything in their mouth during the seizure any way. Trauma to tissues can be managed afterward. Ask the patient if thats what they want.
No. Only if they are severely broken. Decayed and sharp. Perhaps a mouth guard if seizures are frequent.
No. Not just becasue they have seizures. If teeth are healthy keep them.