My dr choked my hormones&my testosterone levels are really elevated&the others estrogen is low.Dr put me on progesterone 10%cream.Seen no difference.?

Dr. Gerard Honore
Fertility Medicine
In brief: High and low
Female cyclic hormones like Estradiol (estrogen) vary widely in a pattern during a cycle, so it's usually not helpful to call estrogen 'high' or 'low' without regard to when in the cycle it was done.
How high was the testosterone? I don't understand what the reason for Progesterone cream to treat (?) testosterone would be, maybe to start a new cycle?

In brief: High and low
Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Arnon Rubin