I've been in bed for a few days due to a tooth, neck, jaw, and throat infection and the medications for it. I haven't had much to eat of course but as in feeling better i've noticed that if i'm up for more than a few minutes, I get a horrible sinking feel

Dr. Anna Guarna
Dentistry
In brief: Depends
Did this start from a toothache? Or sore throat? Did you have a procedure done? Speak to your doc, it could be due to low BP or weakness from lack of eating.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Anna Guarna
Dr. Anna Guarna
Dr. Earl Sandroff
Dentistry
In brief: Eat and drink
With all those pains you probably haven't been eating properly or drinking enough liquids (including electrolytes) to help you stay stron and feel better. Force yourself to eat and go buy some gatorade or like liquid.
And do move around, because laying around for many just makes you more tired. Then schedule an appointemtn with your md or dmd. Earl.

In brief: Eat and drink
Dr. Earl Sandroff
Dr. Earl Sandroff
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology