My husband and I are trying to conceive is it possible to get pregnant if he ejaculates into my mouth and I put the seman into a seringe and he inserts it into my vagina?

Dr. Michael Opsahl
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Possibly, but why?

The saliva in your mouth will reduce the sperm viability.
Since "it just takes one sperm", pregnancy is possible. You will also have trouble with insemination yourselves. However, this method seems unnecessary and overly complicated. If you two cannot have vaginal sex then speak to a specialist about other more effective methods like IUI or ivf to get the sperm to the egg. Best wishes.

In brief: Possibly, but why?

Dr. Michael Opsahl
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Dr. Jumnah Thanapathy

In brief: Why

Not sure why you would try that when you can have him just ejaculate in your vagina.

In brief: Why

Dr. Jumnah Thanapathy
Dr. Jumnah Thanapathy
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham