What can I put in my hair that will make it grow a bit faster? And grow hair in spots that don't have any hair? Im 19 yrs old, im not really balding but I've had a history of dyin & straightening it a lot 3 yrs ago & now ita slowly growing & I can see som

Dr. Bryan Levey

In brief: The question is.....

....Not what to put in, but what to take out.
Stop treating it, staightening it, dying it, or otherwise treating it harshly. The best way to make the hair grow in is to leave it alone, clean it with something gentle, cut off any dead ends, then let it grow naturally.

In brief: The question is.....

Dr. Bryan Levey
Dr. Bryan Levey
Dr. David Sneid
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: More is worse

The more you do to it or put on it, the worse it will get.
There is no way to make it grow faster except good nutrition and overall health. Dying, straightening etc. Only weaken the hair protein and make it more likely to break off. You're can't help it, but don't hurt it.

In brief: More is worse

Dr. David Sneid
Dr. David Sneid
Dr. Arnon Rubin