My MS causes me with any sudden movement to loose my balance and coordination . What can I do to keep this from happening?

In brief: A few tools

Coordination can respond to Physical Therapy gait training and vestibular rehab.
Use of weighted bracelets and anklets can stabilize motions. Some pts respond to Buproprion, but that is unusual. Would definitely use a walker when out and about.

In brief: A few tools

Dr. David Lemme

In brief: Balance exercises

I presume that you are already on medication for your ms and that you continue to have symptoms.
I addition, to help with balance, doing daily balance exercises, such as standing on one leg for several minutes, will help you to develop better balance despite your disability.

In brief: Balance exercises

Dr. David Lemme
Dr. David Lemme
Dr. Adam Smith