27 y/old m. I am always hot, I mean always. Constant sweating and I wake up at least 2 a week from profusely sweating. I am taking celexa (citalopram)?

In brief: Yup
Sweating is a common side effect of taking celexa (citalopram).
The reaction being described seems more severe than usual but it can happen. Not having had this symptom before taking Celexa (citalopram) would make it even more likely that it was due to the celexa (citalopram). If it goes away after stopping Celexa (citalopram) that would also confirm that it is the side effect. Discussion about a replacement medication with your doctor is in order.

In brief: Yup
Dr. Michael Blumenfield
Dr. Michael Blumenfield
Dr. Alan Ali
In brief: Celexa (citalopram)
Consult your doctor about adjusting dose or timing of taking celexa (citalopram).

In brief: Celexa (citalopram)
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali