What is your best super ovulation IUI treatment protocol? 150iu menopur d3-7 no results. Now daily 400mg coq10, 60mg dhea, then clomid, (clomiphene) menopur, hcg

Dr. Michael Opsahl
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Several work
I suggest that there are several combinations of medications that lead to controlled ovarian hyperstimulation.
The goal is several mature ovarian follicles and several protocols work but not always in all people. Individualized care is important with good monitoring, achieve good lining, good timing of iui, and good sperm factors. Ivf can be cheaper to achieve baby, so think of that too. Good luck.

In brief: Several work
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham