My vaginal hole is only about the size of a pea. Is that too small for sex or will I have to get my hymen surgically opened?

Dr. Hector Chapa
In brief: Vaginal entry
The vaginal entry is called the introidus.
Some conditions, like an imperforate hymen, can lead to trapped menstral blood and pain, and difficult sex. However, this usually presents shortly after the start of menses. Excluding that, the introidus is very.

In brief: Vaginal entry
Dr. Hector Chapa
Dr. Hector Chapa
Dr. Robert Greer
In brief: It's O.K.
The hymen is usually very thin tissue and "broken" with normal sexual relations.
It is important that your vagina is adequately lubricated before penetration to lessen discomfort.Some bleeding is normal.

In brief: It's O.K.
Dr. Robert Greer
Dr. Robert Greer
Dr. Jane Van Dis