I have been in pain for 8 yr and it get worse hae two small cysts and I have tried everything possible butthe pain gettn worse ?

Dr. Stephen Rodrigues

In brief: Myofascial release

Where are the cyst? Ovarian? If you were a traditional surgical case your cyst would have been removed thus eliminating your pain.
Since it has been 8 years, I am guessing, you have a stubborn myofascial pain syndrome which will require release therapy. With massage, acupuncture, trigger points, cold laser and treatment for the central nervous system trauma of the ongoing pain syndrome.

In brief: Myofascial release

Dr. Stephen Rodrigues
Dr. Stephen Rodrigues
Dr. Robert Greer

In brief: Too little info

Where is the pain ? What kind of pain ? What has been done thus far to find an answer ? I think this site is for general questions-not well suited for very complex pain syndromes.

In brief: Too little info

Dr. Robert Greer
Dr. Robert Greer
Dr. Arnon Rubin