I have been having really bad lower back pain. Its been going on for over a month. Now its on both sides. Im getting sharp pains up my left side of back and left ribs. I feel pressure n sometimes get chest pains that take my breath away. And I have a tas

Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
In brief: See a Doc
You really need to see your doctor at this point.
Back pain that is going on for a month could represent something serious with your health. Please get in to see someone asap. If you do not have a doctor go to an urgent care center or an emergency department.

In brief: See a Doc
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Cheryl White
I agree, except for the Emergency Department / Urgent Care suggestion. Something is going on and you need to find out what it is, and you need a physician to follow your progress to that goal. An ED will not do that, but a good PCP will. They can order diagnostic tests, and make appropriate referrals. Sorry but I am not a fan of ED's for non-emergency situations....
Dr. Mark Cantieri
Pain Management
In brief: Evaluation
I would strongly suggest seei ng your do/md for forther evaluation.
It maybe musculoskeletal, but there are other causes such as kidney or lung that can cause symptoms like you describe.

In brief: Evaluation
Dr. Mark Cantieri
Dr. Mark Cantieri
Dr. Eric Weisman