I now have a head ache that has lasted 2 days & almost 2 nights, non-stop; should I seek help? What could be wrong?

Dr. Marc Hirsch
In brief: Time for help
If this is a new thing for you it is time for you to seek help in an emergency room or at a doctor's office.
Even if it is not a brain tumor or anything serious, at least you can get some relief. Migraine headaches are not that uncommon and there's medicine specifically for them that people swear are a miracle. The earlier you treat and get rid of a headache in general, the easier future ones are.

In brief: Time for help
Dr. Marc Hirsch
Dr. Marc Hirsch
Dr. Phil Chen
In brief: Need to see a doctor
If this is the first time and severe, you should see a doctor. It could be migraine, tension headache, blood pressure problem, etc.
I recommend you see a doctor to get check up and find out the real cause.

In brief: Need to see a doctor
Dr. Phil Chen
Dr. Phil Chen
Dr. Eric Weisman