Is there any way to convince a doctor to take my ovaries out I can't seem to get s doctor to believe me?

Dr. Danny Proffitt

In brief: The question is why?

There are usually very specific reasons as to why a physician would want to take out ovaries.
It would depend on your history, exam, testing and symptoms. Your family history is very important here. This is a serious operation to consider (all are) and there must be a difference of opinion on your part. Get an opinion from a tertiary referral center from gynecologist/oncologist and see what?

In brief: The question is why?

Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Phil Chen

In brief: Depend on problem

All the doctor take the oath to do no harm to patient, so we all need to do thing appropriate for patient.
If remove ovaries is indicated base on the diagnose the doctor will do it. You can not force a doctor to remove it because you want to.

In brief: Depend on problem

Dr. Phil Chen
Dr. Phil Chen
Dr. Adam Levy