I been stressing a lot lately to worked up to cry and my period hasnt came. No cramps or anything , so now i'm stressed about not having it?

In brief: STRESS CAN BE CAUSE

Stress can be the cause of irregular periods, if you are not sexually active, you should see your physician.

In brief: STRESS CAN BE CAUSE

Dr. BEVERLY D WALKER
Dr. BEVERLY D WALKER
Dr. Andrew Blazar

In brief: Stress may delay it

If you are late-and this is a new problem, doing a pregnancy test will allow your doctor to prescribe medicine to bring on your period-assuming that you are not pregnant.
Hopefully the stress will then be improved and you will be back to normal on your own.

In brief: Stress may delay it

Dr. Andrew Blazar
Dr. Andrew Blazar
Dr. Phil Chen

In brief: Need to see a doctor

You need to check with your doctor. The doctor can run test to see if you are pregnant or other reasons caused no period.

In brief: Need to see a doctor

Dr. Phil Chen
Dr. Phil Chen
Dr. Arnon Rubin