What should I do if I have bad cuts on the sides of my mouth?

Angular chelitis. When you get little fissures, cuts or rawness in the corners of the mouth, it's called angular chelitis. Usually they're linked with nutritional deficiencies, but can be infected by a fungus (the same one that causes thrush). Usually an antifungal cream can help, but then also talking with your doctor why you might have developed them in the first place.