Are there foods that will help control the bladder.

Dr. Latisha Smith
Wound care

In brief: No

Bladder control is a function of the sphincter. There is no food that will improve control of the bladder sphincter. It is helpful to avoid ingestion of anything that increases urine production, such as alcoholic beverages.
When the bladder is full it tends to have more urine leakage. Emptying the bladder more often will result in less bladder leakage.

In brief: No

Dr. Latisha Smith
Dr. Latisha Smith

In brief: There can be

I assume you are referring to the gall bladder. Avoiding fried/fatty foods, cabbage, cauliflower and broccoli, may decrease the force of gall bladder contraction.
If you have gall stones and are having symptoms, you should see your physician.

In brief: There can be

Dr. Leonard Metildi
Dr. Leonard Metildi