People who suffer from anxiety: how do you deal with traveling around the country?

Dr. Alan Ali
In brief: Anxiety
Having a companion for support helps, also practicing meditation/relaxation/yoga can come handy.

In brief: Anxiety
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Mark Bair
Emergency Medicine
In brief: You Can
Anxiety is a general term that may cover lots of other issues.
I think it would be best to establish a close relationship with a counselor and physician in order for them to assist you in finding out what the root cause of your anxiety may be. Once address it will become easier for you to travel and there may be aids that will assist you. Good luck. If you want it you will get there.

In brief: You Can
Dr. Mark Bair
Dr. Mark Bair