If I have no desire for sex is there anything to increase my libido?

Dr. Bassam Amawi

In brief: Yes plenty of it

As we get older and for many reason desire for sex changes , there are a lot of medication for that but usually u doctor may ask u to do a blood test for testosterone first, so talk with u pcp.

In brief: Yes plenty of it

Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Michael Sinclair

In brief: Testosterone

Testosterone can effect your libido.
The higher the level, the more likely you are to have a strong libido, ie think about and crave sex. Reducing stress is equally important.

In brief: Testosterone

Testosterone can effect your libido.
Dr. Michael Sinclair
Dr. Michael Sinclair
Dr. Bassam Amawi

In brief: U need to see U PCP

And do lab test to find the reason, if every thing comes back normal there are a lot of medications u pcp can give u like viagra, (sildenafil) Cialis etc.
.

In brief: U need to see U PCP

.
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Adam Levy