If I have horrible carpal tunnel, what can I do to get rid of it?

Options. Options include wrist splints, anti-inflammatory medications, and local steroid injections. If these fail, surgery has a very high success rate.
Surgery. Firstly, you should have emg/nerve conduction studies to define the severity of carpal tunnel. (severe pain does not always equal severe nerve damage). Treatments depend on the severity of median nerve damage in the carpal tunnel, including wrist bracing, therapy, injection, and surgery. Even in rare cases where nerve damage is irreversible, surgery can often improve pain. Don't wait too long!
"What is horrible Ca. What is horrible carpal tunnel?You mean severe carpal tunnel syndrome.You need to go and see your hand doctor immediately who will help you.