How they set potency in homeopathic medicine?

Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: Homeopathic potency

My colleague's comments about this are unfortunately misleading.
Homeopathic remedies are made meticulously in homeopathic pharmacies, as described in the homeopathic pharmacopoeia of the us. There are both dilution and succussion (vigorous shaking) steps in this process. These medicines are made to interact with your innate healing system, which responds according to correct prescription.

In brief: Homeopathic potency

Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. William Walsh
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Fakery

Homeopathic medicines are dilutions so dilute that there is no chance that you will encounter the actual chemical in question.
The "energy" from the opposition molecule is what is supposed to work. Homeopathic remedies are the essence of quack medicine. Check quack watch.Org.

In brief: Fakery

Dr. William Walsh
Dr. William Walsh
Dr. Marsha Davis