How they set potency in homeopathic medicine?

Dr. Pamela Pappas
In brief: Homeopathic potency
My colleague's comments about this are unfortunately misleading.
Homeopathic remedies are made meticulously in homeopathic pharmacies, as described in the homeopathic pharmacopoeia of the us. There are both dilution and succussion (vigorous shaking) steps in this process. These medicines are made to interact with your innate healing system, which responds according to correct prescription.

In brief: Homeopathic potency
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. William Walsh
Addiction Medicine
In brief: Fakery
Homeopathic medicines are dilutions so dilute that there is no chance that you will encounter the actual chemical in question.
The "energy" from the opposition molecule is what is supposed to work. Homeopathic remedies are the essence of quack medicine. Check quack watch.Org.

In brief: Fakery
Dr. William Walsh
Dr. William Walsh
Dr. Adam Smith