Is it ok to take estradiol if ur young(33)& still have all ur female parts? & is it just like taking progesterone meds?

Dr. Andrew Blazar
In brief: Usually not
If you are having normal menstrual cycles, you should not need Estradiol since you make enough of your own.
Progeterone is a totally different hormone but the answer is the same.

In brief: Usually not
Dr. Andrew Blazar
Dr. Andrew Blazar
Dr. Michael Flax
In brief: No and no
At 33, withe regular periods, you should have enough estrogen from your ovaries.
Estrdiol is a naturally occurring estrogen, that if taken alone could lead to cancer of the uterus. Progesterone is a different hormone. I would not recommend taking any extra hormones without discussing it with your dr.

In brief: No and no
Dr. Michael Flax
Dr. Michael Flax
Dr. Steven Seres