I'm feeling a lot of pins and needles in my hands and feet, is that a symptom of diabetes?

In brief: Could be

You would be best to have it checked out.
It could be the beginning of neuropathy which is not always related to diabetes.

In brief: Could be

Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: Neuropathy

This can happen with diabetes, but doesn;t mean you have diabetes as there are other reasons why this can occur and is not exclusive to a diabetic.

In brief: Neuropathy

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry

In brief: Could be.

Neuropathy is a condition resulting from abnormal nerve function.
Neuropathy can be due to certain vitamin deficiencies, nerve damage due to trauma, alcohol consumption, radiation, side effects of certain medications, or due to certain medical conditions such as diabetes. Treatment varies depending on the cause of the problem. Have it evaluated and appropriately treated.

In brief: Could be.

Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Eric Weisman