What's the difference between low self esteem and narcissism?

Self esteem. You can have low self esteem without being narcissistic, although they can occur together as well. Best.
Low esteen. Can be opposites. Narcissism can have inflated self-esteem and love of self.
Narcissism. The hallmark of a narcissist is an immense ego, grandiosity, and self-importance, as well as being entitled, and a tendency to use and objectify others as well as thinking of people in all-good or all-bad terms instead of shades of gray. The core of a narcissist is profound insecurity, and terrible self esteem.