Is it strange for a man to get a nose job?

Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Depends on reasons
On occasion the physician as well as the patient must evaluate the reasons for seeking a particular surgery and assess the expectations to be fulfilled.
While removing a hump is easily performed, expecting it to improve your looks to the point that it will result in better interpersonal relationships or job opportunities may not be realistic and lead to disappointment.

In brief: Depends on reasons
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. J David Holcomb
Facial Plastic Surgery
In brief: Not at all
Men commonly undergo rhinoplasty.
Reasons include 1) after trauma, 2) for cosmetic concerns (e.g. To lift the tip, narrow the tip, increase or reduce tip projection, reduce the dorsum or height of the nose, improve symmetry, reduce the base and others) 3) for mostly functional concerns (i.e. To improve breathing) and 4) for both cosmetic and functional concerns.

In brief: Not at all
Men commonly undergo rhinoplasty.
Dr. J David Holcomb
Dr. J David Holcomb
Dr. David Sherris
Facial Plastic Surgery
In brief: No
Rhinoplasty is very common in men.

In brief: No
Rhinoplasty is very common in men.
Dr. David Sherris
Dr. David Sherris
Dr. David Sherris
Facial Plastic Surgery
In brief: Not at all
I am a busy rhinoplasty surgeon and about half of my patients for rhinoplasty are men.
We can improve both appearance and function in most patients. The results are long lasting.

In brief: Not at all
Dr. David Sherris
Dr. David Sherris
Dr. Adam Smith