I think I may have h. Pylori but I've only had symptoms for 2 days, should I go to a doctor?

Depends. If your symptoms are more of a heartburn or mild pain after eating, then i might start with an over the counter medicine first. H2 blockers like Famotidine and ranitidine are good, and ppis like Omeprazole and Lansoprazole are a bit stronger. If these don't help or if your symptoms are more severe, then get checked out!